Art. no. 21 06 95
Automatic wire stripper Super Plus
|• For fast and precise stripping even of difficult - to-access places
• No adjustment to wire cross section necessary
• Suitable for cables with insulation made from PVC and other materials
• Special scanning system, therefore no damage to conductors
• Adjustable longitudinal stop from 6.0 to 15.0 mm for even serial stripping
• External side cutters for conductors up to 2.5 mm²
• Body of pliers made from fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
• Handle of pliers with elongated hole at the bottom for mounting
• TÜV / GS tested
Stripping is the removal the insulation on an electrical cable (wire).
The following stripping pliers are used to do this:
Manually adjustable stripping pliers
Are set by hand to the stripping diameter by eye. The risk of damaging the cable is thus very high.
Automatic or self-adjusting stripping pliers
For fast and precise cutting and stripping. These tools automatically adjust to the required cable cross-section or insulation thickness. Thus it is not possible to damage the cable or the insulation. A lengthwise stop makes serial insulation easier.
Micro-precision stripping tools
These are used when fi ne wires are to be stripped. Data technology, network technology, controller construction, telecommunications, electronics, model construction.
Stripping tools for special insulation types
Teflon insulations are a rubber-like insulation type which make removing the insulation of an electrical cable more diffi cult. In such tough situations we recommend stripping tools that cut the insulation sleeve.
• Constant safe stripping results
• Fault free processing
• Precision in every cut
• Serial stripping is made easier by lengthwise stop
• Automatic stripping pliers = 3 in 1 = cut + remove sleeve + strip
Do you have any questions?