Art. no. 21 22 00
HAUPA Crimp system for Photovoltaics
| The basic hardware of the carrying case consists of:
• one pair of pliers, chromium-plated without crimping pliers insert
• one allen wrench (A/F 2.5 mm)
• one open-jawed wrench (A/F 7)
• 2 pieces spare screws (M4 x 10 / M4 x 16 mm)
• Crimp: 6 mm²
• Special crimping pliers for crimping solar contacts of almost all types of connector systems
• Guaranteed exact, solder-free, electric connections
• Parallel closing of the crimping dies
• 30 % reduction of hand force through optimized leverage
• Forced latching for reliable crimping, releasable
• Crimp pressure adjustable
• Long lever arm allowing single-hand and two-hand control
• Easy change of the crimping pliers inserts, Locator fitting option for the determination of the connector position
• Several crimping positions in one crimp die assembly
• Design: chromium-plated with black plastic handle
• Material: specially heat-treated special steel
Photovoltaics is the direct conversion of light energy into electrical energy by means of solar cells. This method has been in use as an energy supplier in the majority of space vehicles since 1958. Since then it has been implemented on Earth as a method of power
generation and is used, among other things, on roof surfaces, for ticket machines, in pocket calculators, on sound damping walls and on open spaces.
The photovoltaic energy conversion is carried out with the assistance of solar cells that are connected in order to form solar modules in photovoltaic plants. The generated electricity can be stored on site in accumulators or fed into the power network. If the energy is fed into
the public power network then the direct current generated by the solar cells with be converted by a converter into alternating current. In order to constantly make energy available, the energy must be stored.
Do you have any questions?