Vibration-free fitter‘s hammer with 3-component handle. The hammer head with the forged safety collar according to DIN 1041 and rubber protection sheath is secured mechanically in the handle with a heavy steel wedge. The high-safety handle comprises 3 components that are permanently connected to one another! The inner core is made of an aluminium alloy. A polyamide plastic (A2800) that is ultra-resistant to oils and solvents and also the non-slip rubber handle are moulded around this.
• Shock-absorbing, therefore gentle on the joints
• High-safety handle is indestructible
• The handle is permanently connected to the hammer head
• Non-slip handle allows ergonomic and safe work
• Highest possible level of safety